24x Lacer Chlorhexidine Bioadhesive Gum Gel Gingivitis Periodontitis 50ml Each Box , Total = 1200ml
Lacer Chlorhexidine Bioadhesive Dental Gel is a fast-acting broad-spectrum antiseptic with a pleasant taste that is effective against the micro-organisms found in bacterial plaque. Its effects are long-lasting to prevent bacteria from recolonizing the oral cavity.
Its rapid action maintains its effect over a long period of time by preventing the possible reappearance of bacteria in the oral cavity. Indicated as an adjuvant in the treatment of gingivitis and Periodontitis.
This bioadhesive gel acts at various levels as it reduces the distribution of existing bacterial plaque, prevents the adhesion of muco-salivary proteins, the creation of new bacterial plaque and the microorganisms that form dental plaque.
Chlorhexidine Oral Care Gel becomes firmly attached to different surfaces in the mouth to create a sustained-release system.
Chlorhexidine acts at different levels. It eliminates the existing plaque structure, inhibits the adhesion of salivary proteins and the formation of new plaque, and destroys the micro-organisms responsible for the formation of dental plaque. It is indicated to help in the treatment of gingivitis and periodontal disease, and is also effective as a maintenance therapy in periodontal and pre-implant treatment, pre- and post-operative periodontal surgery, implantology, caries prevention in irradiated patients (rampant caries), orthodontia and gerodontology.
it is a gel that is used topically and localized application with antiseptic qualities that are wonderful for the treatment of periodontal diseases.
Chlorhexidine digluconate 0,2 g
Excipient q.s. 100ml
Apply a small amount of gel to the desired area with the help of a soft brush or with the cannula. After brushing and using your fingertips or cannula, apply Chlorhexidine Lacer Bioadhesive Oral Gel in the gum and then massage gently, repeating 2 to 3 times every day, providing an application at night.
Lacer Chlorhexidine Dental Oral Gel is recommended for up to 15 continuous days.
Avoid drinking or eating for at least 30 minutes after applying the bioadhesive gel.
It should not be ingested.
It should not be used in children under 12 years of age.