Brasil Cacau Brazilian ECO Keratin Kit Salon Professional Hair Smoothing Treatment 900ml / 30.3 oz ( 3 x bottles each 300ml / 10.1oz ) Total = 900ml /30.3oz
The No. 1 Keratin Smoothing Treatment by far is used all around the world by top salons and hair stylists. Brasil Cacau by Cadiveu’s exclusive formula combines rich natural raw material and incorporates the latest BRAZILIAN KERATIN technology.
Successful brand among hairdressers, celebrities and actresses famous in Brazil, the United States, Europe and Australia. Brasil Cacau is present in more than 80 countries and its expansion is due to the high performance treatments to straightening of keratin.
100% Authentic and Brand New Not damaging and no harsh chemicals.
The Brazilian Cacau Keratin Treatment is the most innovative and effective professional smoothing treatment in the world. The exclusive formula combines rich natural raw materials and incorporates the latest Brazilian Keratin technology. Brasil Cacau reinforces the internal structure, improves the condition of the hair by smoothing the cuticle and eliminating frizz while providing external protection.
– Centaurea Cyanus: A plant with violet pigments that prevents yellowing of the hair.
– Sugarcane Cysteine: Active ingredient based on a natural carbohydrate from sugarcane and the amino acid cysteine, promotes natural smoothness.
– Ômega 3, 6 and 9: Forms a lipid film over the cuticle and offers thermic protection to your hairs.
1x Anti Residue Shampoo 300ml / 10.1oz 1x ECOKeratin 300ml / 10.1 oz 1x Deep Conditioning 300ml / 10.1 oz
Anti Residue Shampoo 300ml
Prepare the hair strands for a restructuring. Wash the hair with Anti Residue Shampoo Brasil Cacau.
ECO-Keratin Treatment 300ml
Restructures the hair, making it smooth and frizz-free up to 3 months. After the whole hair is dry. Split the hair into 6 sections and begin to apply Brasil Cacau Eco Keratin. Leave in the hair for 30 minutes.
Deep Conditioning Mask 300ml
Restores normal pH balance and helps maintain the smoothness for a long time. Apply the Deep Conditioning Mask massaging strand to strand and let it act for 5 to 10 minutes
Blowdry 2. Dry the hair using hair dryer and hands, but not completely – it should be at least 20% wet.
Curly 3. Divide the hair into 6 equal parts and fix each part with a hair clip.
Step 2: Application of the Product/Drying
4. Take the entire section of hair and hold it firmly close to the back of the head. Apply the hair product at the hair roots with brief but confident strokes of the brush. Do the same on all four sides of the hair section. Divide the section in two and apply the hair product on its top and bottom. Take the small-toothed comb and comb through the entire length of each section. Check to see that each section is evenly covered with the product. Make sure to apply the moderate amount of the product in order not to over-saturate it.
5. Perform the same procedure on the next section, starting from the back of the head, while keeping in mind that it is necessary to split the section in half and put the product on the top as well as on the bottom of the hair.
6. Take the hairdryer and dry both sections with cold air flow. Do not brush the hair. It is important to dry only two sections at once in order make this procedure comfortable for the client and for the hairdresser. This unique method allows lowering the amount of smoke and fumes, which are released during the drying process, to a minimum.
7. Perform steps 4-5-6 on both central sections.
8. Perform steps 4-5-6 on both frontal sections. Direct the flow of the air from the dryer backward and away from customer’s eyes and face.
Stage 3: Straightening
9. Hair Straightener. Temperature requirements:
Blonde / damaged hair: temperature should not exceed 200°C (or 390° F)
Normal / resistant hair: temperature should not exceed 230° C (or 450° F)
Perform all steps described above: split the entire volume of hair into six equal sections and fix each section at the back of the head with a hair clip.
10. Take a thin lock of hair and straighten it from the base to the middle of the shaft: 10 straightening moves at 200°C (or 390° F) and 6 moves at 230° C (or 450° F).
11. To make the hair tips look vital and healthy, make only 6 straightening moves for blond/damaged hair with the iron at 200°C (or 390° F) and 3 moves for normal/resistant hair at 230° C (or 450° F).
12. Perform the same procedure with other hair sections until you achieve the smooth and straight hair along its entire length. Always work with small and linear locks of hair. Remember to hold the straightening iron at the straight angle, transversely to the head. This way you will be able to make the hair straight throughout its entire length, from the roots to the tips.
Stage 4: Finalization
13. Rinse the hair with warm water.
14. Apply the Deep Conditioning Mask and distribute it evenly through the hair. Let it rest for 5 minutes. Rinse the hair.
15. Dry the hair with the blow dryer and complete the process with the appropriate brush and straightening iron.